Causes, First Aid, Treatment and Prevention :: Polismed.com
Posted On 22.01.2021
It is a change in a limited area of the skin in response to a continuous or intensive effect of mechanical factor - friction. Depending on the duration, the forces, the exposure and features and features of the skin can occur different reaction, which is manifested by ulceration, detachment of the skin area ( Bubble formation
) Or thickening a horn layer of the skin. There are corns only on those areas of the body that are covered with sufficient rough skin ( Palms, foot
) In the rest of the same areas under the influence of friction, an open defect is formed. Distinguish the following types of corns:
- Wet corn. The wet corn is a small bubble filled with a transparent liquid, which is formed for a short period of time at the place of intense and relatively short friction.
- Solid corn. Solid corn ( Dry Corn, Curbstone, Natoptysh ) It is a thickening of the skin at the place of constant high pressure and friction.
- Rod corn. The rod corn is a skin formation at which a rigid core or a rod that has pressure on the subjectable tissues is formed below the surface of the solid corn. Muscles, bones, tendons, vessels, nerves ).
Corn, in most cases, are pretty light pathologies, the diagnosis and treatment of which are not difficult and can be carried out even at home. However, it should be treated with caution, since in some cases their infection may occur, which can cause systemic infection.
The collection of statistical data on this pathology is hampered, since, firstly, people with calls are treated for medical help quite rarely, preferring them on their own, and secondly, it is assumed that there are almost all physically active people with one type of calluses .
Studies conducted among the military indicate that only 10 - 11% of cases of wet corn ( which are most often found
) Require medical care due to the risk of infection and the development of complications. Interesting Facts
- Corn on the legs are peers of shoes;
- The first mentions about the corners are 4 thousand years;
- Corn are more common among the active population;
- Corn more often develop in unprofessional athletes;
- Corn are more common among women ( Explained by frequent wearing uncomfortable and inappropriate shoes, as well as high-heeled shoes );
- Cases were conducted in various fields of sports and military medicine.
The structure of the skin and its physiology
The skin is the most extensive organ in the human body, and in an adult individual weighing about 70 kilograms its area is about 2 square meters, and the mass is about 5 kg. Human skin consists of several layers adjacent to each other, each of which carries a certain function and is necessary for the normal operation of the body. The following layers are distinguished in human skin:
- actually skin or derm;
- Subcutaneous fatty fiber.
The epidermis is an outer layer of skin, which directly contacts the environment. This layer is rather subtle, however, due to the high content of special proteins and fibers, it is extremely resistant to the effects of mechanical factors and aggressive conditions of the external environment. The thickness of the epidermis varies on different parts of the body and ranges from several hundred millimeters to 1.5 - 2 millimeters and even more ( Thick skin covers the plots on which the largest mechanical impact - soles, palms
The epidermis consists of several dozen rows of keratinocyte cells, which provide mechanical strength and elasticity of the skin due to intercellular compounds, as well as at the expense of specific protein products. These cells are constantly divided and thus ensure the permanent update of the epidermis due to the movement of new cells from the depth to its surface. Full skin renewal takes about 30 days. In the structure of the epidermis, the microscopically distinguishes 5 basic, located on each other layers, each of which to one degree or another reflects the evolutionary path of the skin cells. The epidermis consists of the following layers:
- Basal layer. The basal layer is the most deep layer of epidermis and is formed by several types of cells, which, multiplying, provide an update of the surface layer of the skin. In addition, the basal layer fastens the epidermis with the basal membrane ( Thin layer of connective tissue fibers separating the dermis and epidermis ).
- Hipgy layer. The hipped layer consists of 5 - 10 layers of keratinocytes, which are connected by multiple cell bridges ( which in microscopy are similar to spikes ). In this layer, the synthesis of keratin occurs and the formation of fibers and beams from it.
- Granular layer. The grainy layer consists of 3-5 layers of keratinocytes that have an oval shape due to accumulation within a large amount of keratin and a number of other proteins. In this layer, the products of a number of enzymes are activated in cells, which cleave the inner cells of the cells, and forms keratogialines, which is deprived in the form of large granules ( grains ).
- Brilliant layer. The brilliant layer consists of several rows of flattened cells with destroyed organelles, which contain a large number of light-strain proteins. At this level of development, the part of the intercellular bridges occurs, but a large number of special substances are distinguished into an intercellular space, which allow the cell structure of this layer to be sufficiently strong. The brilliant layer is found only on the thick skin of the palms and the soles, on other parts of the body with a thinner skin, it is usually absent.
- Horny layer. The horny layer consists of fully developed keratinocytes, which, due to the accumulation of the excavation protein, become fully filled and form hornbags. These scales are resistant to many chemical and physical factors. In the process of life, scales are peeled and replaced with new ones.
Thanks to the continuous renewal and detachment of leather flakes, the protective function of the epidermis is performed, as it allows to reduce the exposure time of various substances, and also contributes to the natural purification of the surface of the skin from various contaminants.
It should be noted that in the thickness of the epidermis there are no blood vessels. For this reason, the nutrition of the cells of this layer is carried out, exclusively due to the diffusion of the liquid from the dreamed.
The epidermis contain melanocytes - cells capable of synthesize melanin - pigment responsible for skin color and protecting deeper layers of ultraviolet irradiation.
Actually, the skin, or the dermis, is a thicker layer of skin, which is located directly under the epidermis and separated from it the basal membrane. It has a thickness of 0.5 to 5 - 6 mm, the largest thickness is observed on the shoulders, back and hips. In the dermis, there are two layers, between which there is no clear boundary, but which differ in the number and type of connective tissue, as well as in their structure and function. Derma consists of the following layers
- Popple layer. The pole layer is located more superficially and is formed in the main loophole connecting fibers. Popple layer determines the individual skin drawing ( which is especially noticeable on the palms and soles ). Thanks to this "wavy" structure, the skin has sufficiently high elasticity and is well sustainable.
- Mesh layer. The mesh layer of the skin consists of their more dense connective tissue, the fibers of which are located in parallel and obliqueness with respect to the skin surface ( What forms some kind of network ). The most developed mesh layer in areas of skin subjected to intense mechanical exposure ( Palms, foot ).
In the way, the skin is located blood vessels that feed it, as well as the nerve endings that perform the role of receptors ( Tactile, pain, temperature, etc.
). In addition, it is in the Derma ( or rather - in the nipple layer
) There are hair roots, sebaceous glands.
The dermis provides resilience to the effects of various mechanical factors that can stretch or squeeze it.
Subcutaneous fluid tissue
The subcutaneous fatty fiber is an extremely important part of the skin, which is preserved even with a rather severe degree of exhaustion of the body. Subcutaneous fiber performs the following functions:
- Thermoregulation. Fat fabric is quite poorly carried out, due to which the body cell layer allows you to maintain heat in the body, not allowing its exit to the external environment.
- Mechanical depreciation. Subcutaneous fatty tissue contributes to a more uniform distribution of pressure transmitted through the epidermis and the dermis on the underlying structures. This allows you to minimize internal damage.
- Skin mobility. Due to the loose compound of subcutaneous tissue with subjectable tissues, some skin mobility is possible relative to the muscles and bones. This helps to reduce the mechanical load when exposed to stretching, displacement, friction.
With a significant development of the subcutaneous fat layer, you can talk about the nutritional function, or rather, the function of the supply of nutrients.
Physiological aspects of skin
The skin is constantly exposed to internal and external forces. The interaction of these forces is considered to be responsible for maintaining the structural integrity of the connecting tissue of the skin and keratin fibers of the epidermis. In the absence of load and mechanical exposure, the skin is gradually atrophied, becomes more susceptible to damage. The following physical phenomena is based on the physiological properties of the skin:
- Rigidity. The rigidity is the deformation of the deformation that the skin is experiencing. The rigidity is higher, the smaller skin deformation occurs at the same load. However, when the critical value is exceeded, the rigid tissue is not deformed, and it is damaged.
- Elasticity. Elasticity is the ability of the object to stretch under the action of external force and restore the initial form after the cessation of mechanical exposure.
- Viscoelasticity. The skin, like some other biological tissues, has viscoelasticity, which allows it to simultaneously possess the properties of a viscous and elastic body. A similar combination allows the skin to dispel the energy of the deformation during the application of the load and restore the original shape after removing the load. When the skin is answered, the main role is played by the type of load, but its history, in other words, the rate of deformation ( which depends on the intensity and duration of exposure ).
The intensity and type of mechanical load acting on the skin determines the intensity of the set of biochemical reactions occurring in it. Excess mechanical stimulation is able to launch a number of changes that may cause a structural and functional skin rebuilding. Healthy human skin is able to withstand the effects of mechanical factors in fairly wide limits. Mechanical impact can be submitted by the following processes:
The main characteristics of these factors that determine the degree of negative impact and, accordingly, the severity of damage is the duration of their impact and intensity. In addition, the severity of damage depends on the properties and state of the skin. The skin reaction to mechanical irritation depends on the following factors:
- Age. With age, the skin undergo a number of structural changes by reducing the intensity of cell division, as well as due to the violation of the processes of the synthesis of connective tissue. All this leads to a slowdown in its update, and also creates prerequisites for the occurrence of greater sensitivity to mechanical effects. In addition, after 35 years in women and 45, men decreases the thickness of the skin, and the intercellular compounds become weaker. Studies show that up to 60 years, the skin retains a fairly high degree of resistance to the effects directed in parallel, however, the forces applied vertically are able to cause significant damage.
- Floor. Sex hormones are one of the important factors regulating the structure of the skin. It is known that under the action of testosterone, the skin becomes thicker and the secretion of the sebaceous glands increases. Under the influence of estrogen, the skin is slightly thickened, it becomes softer, a lot of blood vessels are formed in it. Such changes allow women's skin to be more elastic, however, due to increased softness - faster moistening ( which still softens the skin and increases its friction coefficient ). After menopause, the skin of women is somewhat thicken, the horny layer becomes more pronounced.
- Skin thickness. The skin thickness is normal in different parts of the body. The thick skin is observed on the palms, footsters, shoulders, back, hips, and the most thin covers the eyelids, the face, the scalp. Thick skin is better withstanding pressure, but thin skin is more elastic.
- Physical condition of the skin . The initial state of the skin at the time of exposure to the mechanical factor determines the degree of damage. Pre-stretching or compression and other factors are able to significantly affect the resistance of the skin to the effects.
- The degree of moisturizing the skin. The degree of humidification is an extremely important factor that determines its friction coefficient. Minor skin moisturizing increases this ratio due to the fact that the liquid sucking with the epidermis softens the horny layer and increases its volume, thereby forming a more embossed and chain surface. However, with abundant moisture, when a facilitating gliding film is formed on the surface of the skin, the friction coefficient decreases although the relatively short period of time is reduced. It should be borne in mind that various liquids have different effects on the force of friction, since, firstly, each liquid is characterized by its own lubrication indicator, and secondly, each liquid is absorbed and wets the skin at different speeds. Fat produced by saline skin of the skin, extremely slightly affects the change in friction, but it supports the elasticity and extensibility of the horn layer.
- Environmental humidity. The decrease in humidity changes the functional state of the horn layer of the epidermis, which becomes tougher and loses its elasticity. This significantly reduces the resistance of the skin to mechanical exposure and can lead to the formation of cracks, scuffs, ulcers.
- Environmental temperature. The temperature affects directly on the properties of elastic skin fibers, and also indirectly affects their properties due to changes in sweating and, accordingly, the degree of hydration. In addition, low temperatures disrupt the blood supply of surface layers of the skin, which affects their functions.
- Impact of sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight reduces the tensileness and elasticity of the skin. The higher the melanin content in the skin, the less noticeable these changes.
- Clinical condition of the skin. Various congenital and acquired systemic and local pathologies can significantly affect skin resistance to mechanical effects. Due to chromosomal or any other deviations, the synthesis of elastic fibers can be disturbed, the structure of the intercellular compounds can be changed, innervation and blood supply to tissues may change.
In addition, the skin condition depends on such physiological factors as the intensity of blood supply, innervation, the concentration of nutrients,
Pathological changes in skin structure
Under the action of external or internal factors in the skin, a number of changes occur, which manifest themselves in the form of corns. At the same time, the greatest value has, as mentioned above, the intensity and duration of exposure. It is these two indicators that determine the type of skin reaction and, accordingly, the type of corn formable.
Microscopic examination of the wet corn detects the bundle of the epidermis at the level of the hipged layer, in which due to intensive friction, the destruction of intercellular compounds occur and cavity is formed. Corn tire consists of overlying layers - a granular, brilliant, horny, in which partial cell death is observed. The bottom of the corn consists of normal keratinocytes with some changes in the form
. The cavity of the formed bubble is filled with a transparent transdate ( blood plasma, published from the bloodstream and leaked through the fabrics
). Enhanced cell division is observed at the base of corn during the first day after its formation. A significant inflammatory reaction is not observed ( It occurs only when secondary infection
Separately, mention should be mentioned about ulcers or abrasions on the skin, which are formed in places in which the skin is not sufficiently strong for the development of wet corn. With sufficient intensity of mechanical exposure, ulceration may be formed in areas with coarse skin ( Palms, foot
). In some cases, you can talk about the ulceration or a bean wound after the mechanical removal of corn tires. With ulceration or abrasion, part of the epidermis or the entire epidermis ( Perhaps even with a part of the dermis
) It is mechanically separated and deleted. It creates prerequisites for the penetration of pathogenic
And therefore, in such cases, careful antibacterial processing and care is necessary.
The solid corn is based on the hyperplasia of the epidermal layer of the skin, in other words, excess cell division in response to a long exposure to pressure or other mechanical factor. At the same time, there is a thickening of all layers of epidermis, sometimes with a somewhat more pronounced development of the grain layer. In the subject, the synthesis of connective tissue fibers is observed in the subject.
The rod corn is similar in its structure with a solid corner, since its structure is based on the thickening of the epidermal layer of the skin, which has undergone long load. However, in contrast to the solid corn, an uneven thickening of the epidermis is observed in the rod corn ( Lack of granular layer and insufficient oroging speed
). It is due to such uneven cell division that the rod of corn is formed, consisting of non-propelled epidermis cells. This rod grows deep into the tissues and has significant pressure on them.
Causes of calluses
Corn develops in places of excess friction or pressure on the skin surface. Solid corns are a protective reaction of the body aimed at compensating for mechanical exposure. Wet corns are the result of the bundle of the epidermis due to the impact of a rather intensive factor. Most often they develop on the palm surface of the brushes, as well as on the plantar surface of the stop. Corn on the legs are developing due to improper shoes, as well as because of some physiological factors. In areas covered with thin skin, corns are not formed, since the skin is damaged or ulcerated under the influence of pressure or friction. The emergence of corns may be due to the following reasons:
- Inappropriate shoes. The formation of corns, in the overwhelming majority, is associated with shoes, since friction arises between the skin and shoes, with sufficient intensity and the duration of which the epidermis can occur. The presence of protruding parts or other defects of the inner surface of the shoe can cause the non-physiological distribution of pressure, which can trigger the occurrence of solid corns.
- Overweight. Overweight significantly increases the pressure on the skin of the foot.
- Stop deformation. The deformation of the foot leads to a redistribution of pressure arising from the weight of the body on the skin of the foot. As a result, excessive pressure can be affected on some areas, which can run a compensatory reaction with thickening of the skin and the formation of solid corn. The deformation can develop due to the long wear of inappropriate shoes, due to the nature of the gait, as well as on the background of the pathology of the joints and bones.
- Diabetes. Sugar diabetes arises as a result of serious metabolic disorders that directly or indirectly affect the nutrition and function of the skin. In diabetes mellitus, blood supply and skin innervation is disturbed, which leads to reinforced products of the connective tissue, the excess of which reduces the resistance of the foot to the effects of mechanical factors. In addition, the emerging reduction in local immunity creates prerequisites for infection of any skin damage ( so-called diabetic stop ).
- Pathology of peripheral nerves. Insufficient skin sensitivity creates prerequisites for later macaw detection. Insufficient skin innervation Stop leads to reinforced junction tissue products with a reduced elasticity.
Effects of friction and pressure
The friction is the force that occurs when one object moves along the surface of the other. The human body is constantly susceptible to friction both on the outside of the external environment and from the inner medium ( friction of organs, muscles, tendons, etc.
). In some conditions, even minor friction can cause damage to damage. Excessive friction, one way or another, causes a violation of the integrity of the skin, which can occur in a few minutes or across a larger period of time depending on the intensity, amplitude and duration of physical impact.
The friction force arising between the skin and any other surface is determined in accordance with the laws of physics. The friction force depends on the following factors:
- From the load or pressure, which one surface has on the other;
- from the coefficient of friction;
Since the skin is a viscoelastic object, its friction coefficient is non-permeable and depends on the pressure, the degree of moisturizing the skin, the presence of lubricating liquids on its surface.
Anyway, the body is able to adapt to friction, especially if we are talking about long and insufficiently intense effects. The intensification of a number of biochemical reactions occurs, intracellular mechanisms regulating the division of keratinocytes are activated, the products of connective tissue fibers are stimulated. As a result of the activation of these compensatory reactions, the skin thickening due to an increase in the thickness of its horn layer.
Features of shoes
It is inappropriate shoes that is the main cause of corns. This is due, firstly, with the fact that today people spend a significant part of the day in the shoes, and secondly, so that the serially manufactured shoes is calculated on the average form of foot and does not correspond to individual anatomical features. Shoes have the following effects on the foot:
- Friction of shoes with skin surface. The surfaces of the foot and shoes are in constant movement relative to each other. The greater the amplitude of these movements, and the greater the pressure between moving parts, the higher the friction force, and the stronger the damaging factor.
- Redistribution of pressure. Since all the pressure of the human body during walking and vertical position falls on their feet, or rather - on the skin of the stop, the presence of any non-physiological protrusions or depressions on the inner surface of the shoe soles may cause a serious redistribution of pressure ( which should be evenly distributed to the entire foot ).
- Changing humidity and skin temperature. Since most of the day many people have to spend in shoes, it plays an extremely large role in the regulation of the skin's skin microclimate. The degree of skin hydration, as well as its temperature depends on the shoes. Insufficient ventilation helps excessive sweating and, accordingly, excessive humidification of the skin, which is one of the main factors predisposing to the development of corns.
It is necessary to understand that the smaller the shoes correspond to the form of the foot, the higher the risk of corns. Overly narrow or close shoes is the cause of corns on the side surfaces of the toes, in the interfallated intervals, on the rear surface of the heel.
Non-compliance with feet hygiene and insufficient skin care Stop are factors that significantly increase the risk of corns, and can also provoke various infectious complications. The following hygienic aspects affect the formation of corns:
- Warmly. Incorrect temperature regime is a factor that, to one degree or another, is responsible for the formation of wet and solid corns. Increased temperature is a factor that directly increases the risk of corns. The reduced temperature reduces the sensitivity of the stop and can cause the late detection of signs of corn and corn itself.
- Potting . Increased sweating increases skin moisture, which significantly increases the coefficient of footpring the foot of the shoe.
- Socks. Incorrectly chosen socks can increase the friction coefficient, may cause increased sweating. In addition, optimal conditions for the development of microorganisms, which may cause secondary infections of torn corns caused in the tissue of dirty socks.
- Pollution. Foot skin contamination worsens her gliding, and in addition, increases the risk of infectious complications.
Separately, it should be mentioned about the hygiene of a stop with diabetes mellitus, since the vascular and nerve disorders arising from this pathology create prerequisites for the development of solid corns, under the surface of which ulcers can form. Due to insufficient sensitivity, this defeat may be unnoticed, and there is a high risk of infection. For this reason, people who have diabetes mellitus are recommended to constantly check the skin of the foot for the presence of ulcers, abrasion, corns.
Corn, as already mentioned above, develop only on sufficiently thick skin capable of withstanding significant loads without any visible damage. The formation of corns is due to the following skin properties:
- Skin thickness. With a low skin thickness, the mechanical factor is likely to cause its damage to the top layer separation ( abrasion ). Quite thick skin can resist the effects of a mechanical factor over time sufficient for the development of compensatory reactions ( Increase the thickness, the formation of a larger number of connective tissue elements ).
- Softening the skin under the action of moisture. Moisture, as has already been repeatedly mentioned above, can cause softening the horn layer of the epidermis with a significant increase in the friction coefficient, which creates prerequisites for the development of corns.
- The strength of the intercellular compounds. The lack of vitamin A, zinc, iron, and a number of other elements, as well as the reduced flow of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, can cause a violation of the construction of intercellular compounds, which will reduce skin resistance to the load.
What areas do corn appear in more often?
Corn develop far from all areas of the skin. As mentioned above, most often they are formed on the skin of the palm surface of the hands and the plantar surface of the stop, but sometimes they are found in other areas. Corn can occur in the following areas of the body:
The formation of corns is explained in these areas as the following factors:
- Soles feet. The soles of the legs are subjected to the constant effects of the forces generated by the body weight, dynamic loads when walking, as well as friction with a shoe or other surface.
- Between your fingers. The area between the fingers of the legs may be reduced pressure and friction due to too narrow shoes or deformation of the joints and bones.
- Palm surface of the brushes. The palm surface of the brushes constantly interacts with various professional tools, friction of which can run the process of corn formation.
- Knees. Long or often repeated standing on the knees can be causing corns.
- Elbows. Fresh focus on the elbows can provoke the formation of corns.
- Part of the limb remaining after amputation. The skin in the field of amputation gradually becomes more coarse, and with a constant exposure to the prosthesis on its surface, corns can be formed.
- Sufficient initial skin strength, which does not allow for acute damage;
- frequent mechanical impact on these areas due to professional activities;
- The ability of these areas of these areas is to respond to mechanical irritation in the amplification of cell division and an increase in the products of connective tissue elements.
Symptoms of calluses
Symptomatics of corns depends on their type. The main feature for all types of corns is discomfort while walking ( If we are talking about corns on your feet
), sometimes pain and change the external aspect of the skin.
Wet corn is a rather noticeable skin formation that gives significant discomfort. It is a small bubble filled with transparent content. There is a pain in the area of corn when pressing, a feeling of burning disease,
Some redness around the edge of the bubble. Corn tire pressure does not cause bubble expansion ( An important diagnostic sign that distinguishes corn from diseases accompanied by bubble formation
The solid corn is a limited area of thickened skin, which manifests itself as rigid yellowish leather resembling wax. The corn surface can be smoothed, the skin pattern may be indistinguishable. Sometimes cracks are noted in the thickness of the solid corn. When pressing may occur soreness. The surface of the corn is characterized by a reduced sensitivity. Sometimes solid corn is accompanied by itching.
The rod corn looks like a solid corn. There is a limited yellowish plaque of thickened skin with reduced sensitivity and smoothed skin pattern. Under pressure, there is a sharp pain, the origin of which is associated with the pressure of the Corn Corn on the subjectable tissues ( nerves, muscles, tendons, bones
). The side displacement of corn or her compression does not cause pain ( Unlike warts that may be similar, but when compromising the sharp pain
). When separating the oroging plaque, a small recess with the central location of a light shiny rod or kernel is detected.
Corn infection can occur when tearing the wet corn tire either when cracking the surface of the solid corn. In addition, sometimes infected ulcers can be formed under the surface of the solid corn.
The infected corn has a somewhat more pronounced symptomatology, since an inflammatory focus is formed at the site of penetration and development of pathogens or fungi. At the same time, there is a pronounced pain, which slightly decreases in a state of rest, redness of the surrounding tissues ( Redness of the corn itself can be inconspicuous due to a too thick corneal layer.
). Sometimes the selection of pus or blood from the defect formed may be selected. The skin can be hot to the touch, swelling.
Through the skin defect in the subcutaneous fatty tissue, there is a pronounced pain, redness of the entire limb, a change in the skin relief. Possible swelling, change
limbs or whole body. Sometimes general inxication is developing, for which fever, drowsiness, inhibition, increased
Treatment of callines
First Aid with Casins
In emergency treatment, only wet corns are needed, which are formed pretty quickly, and the damage of which creates conditions for the penetration of infection. First aid for wet corn lies in the following events:
Elimination of the mechanical factor caused by corn
- elimination of a mechanical factor caused by corn;
- corn disinfection;
- Corn Piercing;
- Abandoning corn.
Immediately after the origin of the corn, it is necessary to reduce the effects of the mechanical factor if possible, in order to prevent further progression of corn or damage to its tire. To reduce mechanical irritation of corn, the following measures can be applied:
- Shoe change. It is necessary to change shoes with such a calculation so that in the new pair the injured zone is not friction.
- Sock change. The change of sock without changing the shoes is a low-efficient measure, but the replacement of the heated sock can slightly reduce the humidity of the foot and, accordingly, to reduce the friction coefficient.
- Corn ripping with a special plaster. Corn can be seal with a special bactericidal plaster. An ordinary plaster is not suitable for these purposes, as it does not allow the skin to breathe and increases its humidity, and in addition, it can break the corn tire. It is best to use special perforated patches equipped with a non-stacking gasket that you want to have a bubble.
The application of cold to corn is not able to somehow improve the condition of the skin, since, firstly, an uninfected corn is accompanied by an extremely weak inflammatory response, and secondly, the cold may cause damage to the peeling skin layer. Disinfection of corns
After eliminating the mechanical stimulus provoked the corn, it is necessary to treat the surface of the bubble and the skin near it with antiseptic solutions ( Betadine, chlorhexidine, iodine, 70% solution of ethyl or isopropyl alcohol.
). This allows you to reduce the risks of infection during further manipulations, as well as in the case of corn rupture. Piercing corn Cornping Corn is possible only under the following conditions:
- the presence of antiseptic solutions;
- the presence of a clean needle;
- The possibility of subsequent dressing or rowing the plaster of the corn area.
Coroloicing should be carried out no later than the first 24 hours after its formation, since during this time the tire cells of the bubble retain their viability. Piercing should be carried out carefully, without breaking the tires, since its presence significantly accelerates the healing process, and in addition, the bubble tire protects the skin defect from infection.
Piercing corns should be carried out only after pretreating the bubble and the skin around it with solutions of antiseptics and after careful washing and handling the hands with the same antiseptics or alcohol.
The puncture should be carried out by a sterile needle, which can be taken from a disposable syringe. If there is no one and there is no way to get it, you can use any other needle that should be pre-deliberate ( Treat alcohol, hold over the open flame
). After that, you can proceed to piercing the bubble.
The puncture of the corpus bubble must be exercised on the side, entering the needle parallel to the skin surface, in order to accidentally not injure the bottom of the corn. With a large volume of the bubble, you can make several punctures. After that, it should be done with clean ( Preferably - sterile
) Napkins can be ridiculated to the surface of the bubble to speed up the output of the liquid accumulated there. At the end of the procedure, the corn should be tied up or stuck with the plaster. Tagging of corn
After punishing the corn to prevent its infection on its surface, you should impose a sterile bandage. On the corn you can apply an antibacterial ointment ( Tetracycling ointment, erythromycinic ointment, levomecol
), After that, cover with a sterile napkin and tie. In cases where it is more convenient to use the plaster, directly imposing a patch should be avoided, as it can tear the corn tire, and the sterile wool or napkin should be put under it. The bandage should be changed at least once a day. After 2 - 3 days, when the corn tire firmly connects with the bottom, the dressing can be removed.
Torn corn, which has a tire removed, must be treated as an open wound. It is best to seek medical care for this purpose, but if there is no such possibility, it is necessary to clean and tear away the wound. For cleaning, it is necessary to use hydrogen peroxide, which, due to abundant foaming, removes small particles of dirt and kills bacteria. After that, it is necessary to rinse the corn with a sterile solution of furaticiline or water, after which the antibacterial ointment or ointment with healing effect ( Pantoderm, ointment ichthyol, balsamic line, propolis, etc.
) And, covering the sterile napkin, to tie out or stuck with the plaster. Dressing should be changed 1 - 2 times a day until complete healing.
How to avoid complications of corns?
The greatest danger is an infectious complication of corn, as pathogenic agents penetrated through the skin defect at the corn level, can enter into subcutaneous fatty tissue and even in systemic blood flow by causing an extremely dangerous state that requires immediate medical care. To prevent complications of the corners, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Piercing must be carried out with a sterile or disinfected needle;
- It is necessary to maximize the integrity of the corn tire;
- Corn must be protected from friction or pollution;
- Corn must be tied with sterile material;
- You should regularly change the dressing over the corn.
In addition, the corn area must be protected from moisture and sweat. Periodic lubrication with antiseptics and imposing antibacterial ointments helps reduce the risk of infection.
Treatment of solid and rod corners
The basis of the treatment of solid corns is the periodic scope of the damaged layer of the skin with the help of pumice or other abrasive material. Such a procedure can be carried out at home, scraping the skin after taking the bathroom. In the case of rod corners, such a procedure may cause some discomfort, but it also reduces pain when walking. However, with initial corn processing, this manipulation is better to entrust the professional ( Pedicure specialist, doctor-dermatologist, doctor's doctor
), Which will remove the coarse skin using a special tool.
For softening corn, a 10-20% solution of salicylic acid is used before removing it, which is applied to the corn area for several days. After that, in some cases it is possible to remove the corn without any difficulties. However, it should be extremely careful with a solution of salicylic acid so that, first, not provoke irritation, and secondly, do not cause softening and ulceration of healthy skin.
The core of the core is removed using a special tool that allows you to completely drill it. It is necessary to do this as much as possible so as not to damage healthy fabrics, and most carefully to remove the entire rod. After removal, a solution of salicylic acid and an antiseptic is poured into the resulting cavity and impose a sterile bandage. Procedure, doctors and pedicure specialists produce a similar procedure.
Also, the core of the rod corn can be removed by periodic applying drugs that can soften the skin. The following means are able to soften the skin:
- salicylic acid ( 10 - 20% solution );
- lactic acid ( 3% solution );
- carbolic acid.
These funds must be applied to the corn rod for two to three days with a break in one to two days. Such treatment may take quite a long time, and can also provoke irritation or damage to the skin located near the corner.
To eliminate the cause of corn formation, it is necessary to carefully explore the shoes. Comparison of thickened areas of skin with the internal structure of shoes allows you to make some conclusions about the inconsistency of the size of the latter. To correct this, replace shoes to a more appropriate. In some cases, it is necessary to pick up wider shoes, in some - narrower. In the event of a serious deformation of the foot, it may be necessary to manufacture individual orthosis - special shoes or insoles, allowing to unload areas subjected to the greatest pressure.
With the ineffectiveness of these measures, a surgical treatment of the deformation of the joints and the bones of the foot can be removed or corrected protruding bone elements.
Popular treatment of corns
Popular treatment of corns includes local applying of means capable of causing skin softening, as well as a gradual removal of flawed leather with pumice or other abrasive material. For treatment of corns, the following means of traditional medicine are used:
- Ammonia. To soften the corn, it is sprinkled in hot water with the addition of 15 to 20 ml of ammonia alcohol. After sprinkling, the corn is believed with pumice. If necessary, I repeat this procedure after 2 to 3 days.
- Spontaneous onion juice. Corn lubrication with fresh juice onion or a casheder obtained during the grinding of the bow, it can significantly soften the coarse skin.
- Aloe. Aloe leaf cut in half is attached to corn overnight. After softening, the coarse skin is considered.
- Potatoes. Purified potatoes are rubbed on a shallow grater and, wrapped in the gauze, applied to corns. This agent relieves pain, and also has some anti-inflammatory effect.
- Propolis. Preheated and rolled propolis must be applied to corns and reconstate. After 10 - 12 hours, the bandage should be removed, and the softened corn - scrape.
- Plantain. Carefully, the washed seafridge sheet is applied for several hours to corn. This plant has a healing effect, and also contributes to the softening of coarse corn skin.
- Ointment from Celandine. It is necessary to take two tablespoons of crushed grass chilli and mix it with 50 grams of sterile vaseline. The resulting mixture should be heated to 50 degrees in the water bath and put in the refrigerator for two days. The resulting ointment need to lubricate the corn before bedtime.
- Parish from calendula. Crumpled calendula flowers are mixed with hot water to obtain a thick mass, which rubbed into a piece of pure fabric. The resulting tissue is applied to corns by 7 - 10 hours. Corn softening is noted after 8 - 10 procedures.
- Washing a decoction of birch leaves. A quarter of a glass of birch leaves mix, Veronica grass, white willow bark, flax seeds are poured with two glasses of boiling water and heated on a water bath for 10 minutes. The resulting decoction is cooled and filtered, after which they are washed from the corn area. This reduces the risk of infection and irritation.
Prevention of cornese appearance
Prevention of corns appearance is primarily aimed at reducing and eliminating factors causing long pressure and friction of the skin of the foot. For the prevention of corns, follow the following recommendations:
- Wearing footwear suitable size. Too close or too free shoes can cause excess friction or pressure on the skin of the foot, which can lead to the development of corns. In order to prevent this, you should select shoes in accordance with your own size. It is not recommended to wear high-heeled shoes. In the presence of individual characteristics of the foot, orders orthopedic shoes or make the shoes to order.
- Wearing socks that reduce foot friction with shoes. Properly selected socks are able to significantly reduce the coefficient of skin friction. With significant loads and in sports, special sports socks should be used, which are well sued liquid and do not allow the skin of the feet to moisten. It is best for this to suit socks made of polyester in combination with wool or polypropylene.
- Use antiperspirant for legs. Use antiperspirants for legs ( Talc, various sprays It allows you to reduce sweating and, accordingly, reduce the humidity of the skin and its friction coefficient.
- Careful leg skin hygiene. Careful feet hygiene should include their regular washing, cleansing from flap skin with pumice, as well as inspection for corns or other damage.
- Periodic rest. Periodic removal of shoes and socks allows the skin to breathe. This makes it possible to remove the load and reduce the humidity of the skin of the legs.
- The use of silicone or gel pads. Special silicone gaskets for feet allow you to redistribute the load on the skin of the foot and significantly reduce friction.
- Use gloves, knee pads and other protective devices. The use of gloves when working with any tools, as well as the use of knee pads and other protective devices reduces the load on the skin and reduce the risk of corns.
It should be noted that the elimination of the physical factor that has pressure on the skin at the initial stages of the formation of a wet corn, even before the formation of the bubble can prevent the further evolution of pathology. To do this, in the event of a feeling of burning and when painting the skin subjected to friction ( especially in a new, not solve shoes
), You need to change the shoes or take the damage to the skin with the plaster. This will significantly reduce the risk of corn development in this area.
Dry corn, better known as Natoptysh, is a fairly common formation on the feet due to prolonged friction or increased pressure on the skin. Externally, Natoptysh looks like a seal on the plantar part of the foot with a thickening in the middle, which is actually a cluster of dead cells - hyperkeratosis. The disease has no infectious nature and not contagiously for others.
Causes causing dry corn on the legs
They are formed for a long time due to a constant high pressure on a certain section of the skin or friction. It may occur on any part of the plantar surface of the foot, which is mechanically exposed: on the fingers, plus, heel (see the causes of the heel pain). Very rarely corn arise on the stall arch.
|Internal reasons: ||External reasons: |
- Age-related changes in the body: excessive loss of moisture, loss of skin elasticity and leakage
- Disorders of posture, flatfoot
- Dysfunction GTC
- Blood impairment of lower extremities
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Neurological pathology
- Avitaminosis and hypovitaminosis
- Increased foot sweating
- Bone spur
- Close and uncomfortable shoes, rubbing feet, shoes on heels. This is the most common cause of holopal
- Wearing shoes without sock
- Wearing synthetic sock and stockings
- Session of certain sports: running, gymnastics, ballet
- Walking barefoot on gravel, pebbles
Dry corn varieties
Corn on foot can be soft, solid and rod.
Solid - It is a tight closed thief that does not cause discomfort when walking. Light pain can be felt only when pressed on the corn. It is often localized on the planar and side surface of the stop, heels.
Soft It is a seal on the skin with an open surface (similar to the wound) or in the form of a bubble with a liquid inside. When pressed, it feels pain. Characteristic for interfallated gaps.
Corn with rod It has a root that in the form of a cone goes deep into the skin. Its center has a central translucent zone of high density or a dry corn rod. Causes discomfort and pain when walking. Most often it is formed on the finger of the foot: the side surface of 2-5 of the foot and the back surface of the interphalating joints.
Vascular and fibrous - Rare species. With vascular corn in the core part there are blood vessels, fibrous - is a very dense hyperkeratosis, which looks like cells.
- Appearance - They have yellowish-white or gray, rough (more often) or smooth (less often) surface. Corn shape oval or round. May be convex and flat.
- Surrounding fabric - often swelling and inflamed.
- Pain - Most often occurs with a targeted pressure on it, but maybe when walking.
- Reduced sensitivity - With a slight touch to the affected skin, the sensitivity is reduced.
Very often corn are complicated by a bacterial infection, and then the pain and inflammatory process are walking on the legs of painful and even impossible. The growths are prone to progression, i.e. Expanding with the capture of new sites of healthy skin and cure them very difficult.
You can diagnose dry corn yourself, based on the characteristic external signs, but it is better to visit a dermatologist, who will give the correct diagnosis (differentiate with the sole warts, articular pads, keratodermia, psoriatic corners) and will say how to treat this education.
There is an opinion that if the corn does not cause pain, it is not necessary to treat it. However, this is incorrect: the aesthetic appearance of such feet is far from excellence, and the lack of pain and discomfort is not a guarantee that these symptoms will not appear in a month or two. All therapeutic methods are aimed at removing the deadlord cell layer.
Salicylic acid based creams and ointments
Act : Regular use of such agents leads to gradual burning out of the growth of its own bed. Salicyl ointment It is superimposed on the corn after the bath, the protective plaster is glued on top of the skin. In order for the drug did not affect the surrounding tissues, a plaster with a cut-cut hole in it is pasted on the skin of the corn. The procedure is repeated once or twice a day, the maximum duration of treatment is 28 days. You can use salicylic acid in solution, wetting them a piece of watts and applying to the site of growth. Plaster from Cozole It is glued and removed along with the buried dead cloth after a while.
|Salicyl ointment 3%, 5% or salicylic acid (solution) 20-30 rubles. ||Bottega Verde Cream, 350 -450 rub ||"Meeting" cream for heels from corns and natopesh, the manufacturer of Korolevfarm LLC, the price of 80r. ||Nezolol 70 rubles. |
|Namozol 911 cream, price 110 rubles. ||Collomak, 300-370 rubles (pharmacy) ||Pasta "5 days", price 60 rubles. (pharmacy) ||Plaster Salipod 50-100 rub (pharmacy) |
Milk Acid Cream and Ointment
Act : They soften the horny tissue, less aggressive in action than salicylic. Apply A thick layer on the corn (after the bath, on dry legs), close on top of the wax paper and put woolen socks. After 2 hours, the softened skin is neatly scraped by a special sawmill, and the remnants of the cream are flushed with warm water. The procedure is repeated after 1-2 days.
|Super antitrosole, price 100 rubles. ||The effect of OJSC "Freedom" (in Ashans) is effective from a holopal, 50 rubles. ||Milk acid solution ||Green pharmacy (dairy and salicylic acid, plantain extract, etc.) 170 rubles. |
Preparations based on cleanliness
Act : Cleaner cleans the skin from formations, decomposing horny cells. Using : The drug is applied after a plastic wand with a plastic stick strictly to the corner area twice a day 2-10 days in a row. The duration of the cavity is 10-12 minutes. Read more about the benefits and contraindications of Celandine.
|Balsam "Mountain Chill", 50-100 rubles. ||Corn ka, 70 rubles. ||Cleptele juice ||Stopposol with a purestel, 80 rubles. |
Means based on sodium hydroxide
Act: This is an aggressive alcohol that corps corneal cells. Means are applied The pre-cleaned and sparkled corn is very careful not to touch healthy skin. There is a special applicator for this. With proper application, the outskirts darkens, but there is no pain and burning path. Within 1-2 days, dead fabrics gradually disappear. If necessary, repeat the application.
|Super clean, 30 rubles. ||Super cleanliness 20-30 rubles. ||Super cleanliness 20-30 rubles. ||Gel Antipapillom, 130 rubles (pharmacy) |
Means based on propellen (refrigerants)
Act: This new word in pharmacology is differently called homemade cryotherapy, more used for the treatment of warts, but is used and used with dry thighs - a wetger handle for removal of corns (500 rubles), Krofarma (700 rubles). Using : A special applicator is applied to the place, the skin is pale and the water bubble is formed, under which there is a healthy fabric. Bubble dries and gradually disappears.
Act: Conditioning and mummifying fabric - Kondylin (700 rubles), Vaintte, Verpecacid (220 rubles). Application: Corn is very neatly processed with a solution and dried in air. Gradually, she dries and disappears. If necessary, processing is repeated.
Removal of old dry corn when other independent measures do not lead to effect, produce in a cosmetology or surgical office:
- Liquid nitrogen or cryodestruction - treated with an applicator or a special device with liquid nitrogen area of the skin, i.e. The corn itself is freezed by 20-30 seconds, if necessary, the procedure is repeated several times. After the procedure, the outflow is white and disappears in a few days. During the recovery period, it is very important to process the skin with an antiseptic and protect the patch of gentle skin under the former corner of friction so that the new skin defect is formed.
- Laser - The impact of the laser beam leads to heating and layer-by-layer evaporation of the burdulous cells of education from the hearth. The recovery period in the laser removal of the corn is shorter than after cryo-culture, however, after the procedure, the same restrictive measures are needed as described above.
In no case can not cut, cut or deprive the corn yourself. This is a direct way to infecting the soft fabrics of the foot and getting into the surgical compartment.
Baths for foot
They can act as basic treatment and preparation before applying therapeutic drug. General Principle of Application Bath:
- water should be hot but not burning
- Taking time - 15 minutes
- After the bath, the corn is neatly processed by a special saw or pimple.
You can use the following compounds:
- Broth of pine and firing kidneys - Excellent softens and disinfects the skin. In 1 liter of water boiled 1 tsp kidneys for 2-3 minutes.
- Soda - disinfects and softens the horny seals. On 1 liter of water take 1 tbsp. Spoon of soda and liquid soap.
- A solution of mangartee - prepare saturated pink solution.
- Brine - 1 tbsp 1 tbsp 1 liter of water. Sea salt.
How to get rid of dry corns without surgical intervention and pharmacy drugs? There are methods proven for years, which, with proper use, are very effective.
The husk is poured 9% vinegar and placed in a jar with a lid for 2 weeks. The place is lubricated with a vaseline and put onto it onion husks, over the blasting bandage and leave overnight. In the morning, the leg is sprinkled in water and part of the corneus should already disappear. Repeat the procedure 2 days before complete removal of outflow.
Garlic is baked in the oven, mix in water with butter and impose on the corn, strengthened with a bandage. After 2 hours, the ointment is removed with a part of the outflow. Repeat after 1-2 days.
Cabledula flowers compress
It helps only with fresh corns. Fresh flowers are crushed and add hot water to them before the formation of the casher, from which the compress is made. Repeat 10 days in a row.
Fresh lemon peel is glued with the yellow side to the growth, pre-breaking down the leg. Leave an armband for 1-2 days. Repeat in 2 days.
Alcohol solution propolis
Well helps with corn on the Mizinz. A piece of propolis is dissolved in a small volume of alcohol and a third of the volume of salicylic acid is added, stirred to homogeneity. We are superimposed daily and covered with a bandage. For 5-7, the outflow procedures completely softened and disappear.
The flesh of fresh tomato of acid varieties
Tomato varies in Cashitz and impose in the form of ointment on the corn, they make an armband on top. Such a natural ointment can be used daily for the night.
1 Egg is poured with vinegar and leave 8 days before complete dissolution. The resulting composition is treated as: wrapped in a liquid tissue napkin and apply it to corns, on top covered with cellophane and wrapped. Apply as the outflows are disappeared.
Aloe juice lubricates every day for the night until a complete removal of horny education.
The dried prunes are welded in milk and apply hot to the place, hold to cooling, remove and apply the next hot prunes. The procedure last 30 minutes, repeat daily.
This is a classic method of treatment - every day the corn is migrated to a fresh cut cutlela. This method will clean the feet in a few weeks.
The clove of garlic is crushed into Cashitz, add 1 tsp. Acetic essence and flour before receiving a cake. In a piece of patch, the hole is cut on the size of the corn, stick to the leg and put a cake into the hole. On top are covered with a bandage and stuck with a plaster. Remove in 2-3 days, the thief will take off with the bandage. If necessary, repeat in a few days, but 1 procedures are usually enough.
How to prevent corn on the foot
If you are inclined to form corners, you should carefully monitor the hygiene legs, socks and shoes, take care of the area of the former corn from injury and maceration, so that the formation has not been reused.
Shoes should be proportionate, high-quality and not compress her legs. You can not constantly wear high-heeled shoes. If there are orthopedic problems - orthopedic shoes should be worn or special orthopedic insoles.
To protect the skin from friction, there are special gaskets, which are invested between the feet and sock or shoes. There are various variations - under the fingers, between the large and the rest of the fingers, under the heel, etc.
Performing pedicure, you should carefully examine the plantar part of the foot for the presence of corns - the detection of them at the very beginning of the formation allows you to quickly solve this aesthetic and medical problem!
Corn in summer - resting
Photo: Svetlana Makoveeva
- Hurray, finally the heat! - I shouted, getting your favorite sandals. Thin straps, buckle, heel ... But what is it? Corn! We decided to learn how to get rid of calluses on the legs and the victims of the Dedovsky people and means from the pharmacy (see Table).
Garlic or aloe?
Folk methods are good because they practically do not imply excess spending. Here is the first recipe - the baths with soda for a week. Minus - After such a bath, the skin becomes wrinkled and a feeling of piercing appears. Mozoles at least henna! The second method, allowing you to get rid of corns on the legs at home, a little more complicated: aloe juice is needed and the economic soap. Mix, make compress for the night. In the morning, the legs smell unpleasantly, however, the skin became softer. Also offered to make a grain of grated potatoes. I did not help, but for the third night, all the puree fell out of the marlevant bandage. Lingerie had to be sent to washing. After that, I, with some octo, started the treatment of corns on the feet with grated garlic. And I was rightly afraid of: Whether I took too young garlic, or a lot of grazed, but the place where I put Cashitz, a lot of burning, and in the morning it turned out that the skin was reddened even stronger.
Take it completely
Folk remedies were not so good, I go to the pharmacy. I choose a plaster from dry corns, the cream "AntiMolin" and ointment with salicylic acid. On the corn over the heel of one legs, we stick the plaster, the second smear cream, and on the one that from the outside of the foot, we stick the usual plaster with a rat and ointment. Best of all the leg on which the plaster, he eliminates the unpleasant sensations. But in the evening, the corn is still the same. Plus, it can not be removed for a long time. Ointment with salicylic acid works immediately - in the evening it can be seen that the corn began to be softer. On the third day it turned out to be carefully cut and polished this place. But fashionable exfoliating socks, which are recommended to get rid of calluses on the legs in a short time, let me out. There was a lot of flaky skin, and the corn remained in place.
What are the benefits of all?
Council of the specialist
With launched cases - immediately to the doctor
Maria Egorova, a doctor's doctor (deals with diseases of the feet):
- More than 80% of the city's adult population suffers from footsteps. And if some corn - just appeared - can really cure with people or pharmaceutical means, then in most launched cases, we recommend immediately contact your doctor. The fact is that a number of neoplasms - corn, Natoptyshi - can be associated with the internal problems of the body, such as diseases of the cardiovascular system. And the core corn on the legs is a type of dry corns - in no case cannot be deleted, and even more so to cut it yourself, it can lead to infections. A specialist in the treatment also appoints a foot corrector - this is the key to the fact that corns will not appear again, it is important to deal with the reason for their appearance. In order to get rid of corns in medicine, such methods such as cryodestructuring, radion, allowing you to act directly on the epidermis tissue. These are small-acting methods: after removal, a small scar can remain, but it will quickly heal.
For the season - at least two pairs of shoes
How to choose the shoes to not be corners.
- Purchase shoes of well-known and large manufacturers who take into account medical standards and recommendations in production, use certified materials that meet hygienic requirements.
- Buy shoes in specialized stores.
- It is not recommended to keep shoes after another person.
- For each season you need to have at least two pairs of shoes, it should have time to sleep.
- Proper shoes should be primarily convenient and free, heels - from 2 to 5 centimeters. It should also have a soft front part (tracts).
Why do corn on legs appear
- Uncomfortable shoes, too close, with rigid inserts.
- Long walks, if you are unusual for them.
- Excessive body weight: There is a large pressure on the foot, so even the average walk in the duration can lead to the formation of epidermis seals.
- Increased foot sweating.
- fungal lesions of the skin.
- Vascular diseases.
All sorts of wasts, straps, membranes and flow into your fingers, erased in blood heels. How many torments!
Corn - the result of strong friction or squeezing the legs with close uncomfortable shoes. Therefore, lovers of the iconic shoes and shoes are much better familiar with them than those who model shoes prefers spacious well breathable sneakers. High heel shifting the load on the front of the foot, also contributes to the appearance of corns, which are dry and wet. Each of these species requires its approach.
Purify wet corn or not? The answer to this question is looking for many. And there is no consensus. Opponents of puncturing blistering fear of infection, especially since ensuring the necessary purity of wounds at the foot is not easy. Supporters of piercing water bubbles are also right in their own way: so the corn will heal much faster.
|On a note |
|It turns out that at the location of the corn, it is possible to judge the presence of certain diseases at its owner: |
- If the corn formed on a pad at the base of four fingers, this indicates problems with respiratory authorities;
- Evalted leather on the edges of the heels speaks of age-related changes in the joints;
- Hanging skin at the edges of the foot indicates problems associated with the spine;
- Overgradation at the base of the mother's mother's left may indicate heart problems;
- The energization of the skin on the cushion of the second finger speaks of blood circulation impairment;
- Skin thickening along the edges of large fingers may indicate problems with the thyroid gland and the presence of other endocrinological diseases.
If you have to punch corn, take this case as a real surgical operation, so as not to subsequent infection. Especially be attentive with the bolts, in which instead of a transparent liquid, Sukrovitsa. This suggests that damage is deep enough and reached blood vessels.
Wash your hands and blister myself with soap, prepare a sterilized or disinfected in alcohol or in a hydrogen peroxide needle (you can use the needle from a sterile disposable syringe). Cash with it in several places the corneal bag. Then make a sterile napkin and gently squeeze the liquid accumulated under the skin.
On the corn, it is desirable to apply an ointment with antimicrobial action. After leaving a sterile bactericidal napkin and fix it with a plaster or bandage. If the corn is in a place where it is constantly injured, for example, in the middle of the foot, then for its speedy healing it is necessary to use creams and ointments that accelerate regeneration. Otherwise, the division of skin cells is repeatedly intensified at the place of blister and the rigid dry corn is formed.
They are removed using well all familiar pumice or pedicure pinks. Furious places can be sinking. This though will take a little longer, but the effect will be better.
The same who is accustomed to pre-break the legs, the soda-soda foot bath can be recommended for softening the skin: 2 tbsp. Spoons of drinking soda mix with 2 tbsp. Spoons were rubbed on the grater of the toilet soap, dissolve in 2 liters of hot water. For 30-40 minutes, lower the leg into the solution.
If the dry corn and natoptysh do not work out the first time, it is possible to put on them for all night 10% salicyl ointment or grated the crust of the lemon, the black bread crumpled, operated in lemon juice or vinegar. Top to wear a plastic bag and sock. In the morning, remove the softened skin, and the next night the procedure is repeated - and so to the complete victory over the corner.
Plaster with special impregnation will also help to get rid of hoptes and corns. Before its use, it is recommended to swapping and wipe dry and dry. The plaster passes for a day, then - changes to a new one. And so for 3-4 days before getting the right effect.
But the corn with the rod is better not to delete independently, trusting this professionals - a pedicure or a subgola, which drill it with a special tool.
If you put a new pair of shoes, do not forget to put a plaster in my pocket - suddenly it will be useful. For softening too close or rigid shoes there are special liquids - "coupling". They can be used independently or in the shoe workshop. Places where the skin is particularly coarse, for example, a backdrop, you can get off the hammer from the inside so that it soften.
Prevent the appearance of corns will help the bath with sea salt (2-3 tbsp. Spoons on 2 liters of warm water), which is done daily before bedtime. After it, scrape the softened skin, rinse the legs, wipe dry and apply vegetable oil on them - corn, linen, olive or grape bone. By the way, this procedure is perfectly relieved with fatigue accumulated per day. If it goes into your habit, the problems of calluses will soon disappear by themselves.
Read in social networks!
It is much wiser to start the treatment of various neoplasms on the skin, while they are just a cosmetic defect and do not hurt. Especially since there is a lot of opportunities for today. Studying information on how to bring a dry corn on foot using pharmacy and home treatment, we have compiled a list of different groups suitable for this:
- Creams and ointments from dry corns on the basis of acids, which soften the coarse skin and contribute to its regeneration.
- The main active substance of salicylic acid (salicyl ointment, zinc-salicyl paste, sulfur-salicyl ointment, "nezolol" creams, "Mozolin" and "Namozol 911", pasta "5 days", the cream for heels from the corners "mealman" and t. d.). Among the liquid preparations, it is worth noting the corolted tincture of giewwind, a solution "DOFILM", etc. Under the influence of salicylic acid, drying, destruction and exfoliation of the corn corn layer. In addition, it is considered a good antiseptic. What inflammation warns during treatment. Additional components of corns are mitigating, antiseptic, and some and fungicidal effect.
- The active substance is salicyl and / or lactic acid ("Collomac" creams, "Effect" mitigating for the feet of the company "Freedom", "Super antimitazine", cream for legs from corns and a "green pharmacy", solcoderm solution). The effect of these creams is less aggressive, but they also solve the problem well, how to get rid of dry corn.
- Tools from dry corns on alkalis-based legs (potassium hydroxide and / or sodium): "Superchittered", "supercore" in the form of liquid and pencil. These means are dried and burning pathological growths on the skin, but their action is very aggressive and can leave the scars on the body.
- Tools from dry corns with urea (cream "Natural Help", Warmers Cream, Cream compress from Faberlik, Cream "Sophia" with leaps extract and urea, cream "Leak" from calluses and Natopesh, etc.).
- Funds with clean region extract (extract and juice of cleanliness, cosmetic liquids "Stopmake" and "Corn Ka" with purity extract, Balsam "Mountain Chisthel").
- If there is no time to treat corn, IV becomes a question how to quickly remove the corn at home, it is worth paying attention to the phenol or subofillotoxin (Ferrezol "," Veruccid "," Kondezol ").
- To quickly remove dry corns by freezing (cryodestruction), aerosols "Vettinger Cryo" and "Krofarma" are used.
- The removal of the solar corns by deep peeling can be carried out with the help of the "Vettinger" apple handle.
- Plasters (leukoplasty) from dry corns on the legs:
- Floxt Compeed (SPID) 3 types: from dry corns between the fingers, soles, soles from the hopes and from dry corns and hopes on the legs. Made based on a special hydrogel, which softens corn, contributes to its rapid removal and wound healing, acting as the second leather.
- Cool plaster "Mozolain" based on salicylic acid and sulfur. It has a pronounced keratologist action.
- Plock "Salipod" (analogue "COLININ" in composition and action).
- Cool plaster "Multiplast", which, in addition to sulfur and salicylic acid, contains a dimexide that contributes to a deeper penetration of the drug into the damaged layers of the skin.
- Urgocor COLOR based on wax, macrogol and other components that provide the plaster of keratolytic properties, i.e. Contribute to softening and removing dry corns on the legs.
- The tank plaster, which helps both soften and remove dry corn.
These and many other means can be purchased in pharmacies, cosmetics stores, in distributors, help more or less quickly get rid of non-psychic and painful growths. At the same time, many are preferred with solutions, creams and patches based on salicylic acid, which acts quickly and reliably. Moreover, the cost of drugs, as part of which there is salicylic acid, relatively low. Not everyone is ready for the treatment of not dangerous neoplasm part with a large amount of money, for example, to buy a patch with hydrogel or means from Faberlik or Avon.
But it is important to understand that no expensive remedy for calls will not give the expected effect if you do not exclude the source of pressure or friction of the foot tissues. It is impossible to cure corn if you continue to wear sandals with rolling straps or shoes with a thin sole, through which all pebbles are felt.
True, if the corn has already appeared, then any closed shoes will be violence for it, because it will additionally rub and put pressure on a sore place. In this case, it is recommended to purchase silicone (or gel) liners in shoes that will help reduce injury during treatment, and in the future they can be used as prevention from the appearance of new corners.
Do not forget that before treating corns from shoes at home, you need to clarify the type of neoplasm. And only a specialist can do it. The fact is that the treatment of the above-described means of corns, which formed against the background of the activation of viral and fungal infection (rod corn), may not have a resistant effect, if local immunity will not be increased and the growth of pathogenic microflora is suppressed.
To combat fungal infection, which resulted before the power of salicylic acid with a fungicidal effect peculiar to it, use more powerful antifungal activity (Clotrimazole ointment, "Lamizil", etc.), and only after the fungus It will be inactivated, it makes sense to proceed corn. To combat viruses, "oxoline ointment", Gel "Panavir", Paste "Vozcs", which slow down the division of virus cells, thereby stopping its reproduction.
All these means can safely be used in a complex with anti-ray drugs, thereby making treatment of dry corn with a rod more efficient.
Effective tools and their use
Above, we listed some of the existing pharmacy and cosmetics, with the help of which you can treat dry corn on the legs. Now consider how you can use the most popular and effective of them.
Let's start with therapeutic and cosmetic agents based on acids that are most often used to remove dry corns at home.
"Collomac" - a pharmacy drug, which includes salicylic and lactic acid, as well as polydocanol, which ensures the denaturation of proteins and local painting of corn. Such a composition of the drug provides him with the effects of solid corn effects: keratolytic (softening of the horn layer and relief of its lunch), disinfectant (salicylic acid - a powerful antiseptic, capable of fighting with bacteria, and with fungi), anesthetic.
The drug is used for the treatment of various types of corns, including natopesh and foci of hyperkeratosis.
"Collomac" - an external agent in the form of a solution that is applied to the corn one or twice a day. For one-time application, 1 drops are enough, which quickly absorbs and dries. In most cases, treatment lasts 3-4 days.
Before applying the solution on the corn, the leg is recommended to displesh to facilitate the penetration of actors in the leg fabric. The exfoliating sections of corns need periodically after a warm footbath with a pumice or a special leg brush.
If the corns need much to take into account that in a day you can use no more than 10 ml of the drug (1 vial).
This drug can be treated corn from children over 2 years old, but the maximum daily dose in this case will be 10 times less than 1 ml. Doctors do not recommend children simultaneously process multiple calluses.
To remove corners, the drug is allowed to use during pregnancy and lactation, but it is impossible to apply it to large areas of the skin.
The drug cannot be used with increased sensitivity to salicylate or any components of the drug, as well as with severe renal impairment. It is not intended to treat children under 2 years old. In childhood it is not recommended for use, if the child is sick or on the eve of the virus diseases.
Among the side effects should pay attention to the possible allergic manifestations and reactions of the intolerance to the drug, which are manifested in the form of redness, itching and tissue edema. If the medication hit, there is a feeling of burning, the appearance of dryness and peeling of the skin, the development of contact dermatitis.
"Mozolain" - cosmetic agent based on salicylic and benzoic acids with the addition of vaseline and lemon essential oil. The acids soften the horny corn layer and make it more loose, Vaseline provides additional mitigation and protection of the skin, and lemon oil is powered by the skin, increases local immunity and thus warns the recurrence of rod outflows. This agent is specifically designed to remove dry corns and a holopal, so clear instructions for use are attached to it.
The remedy should be applied to the corn, which is then covered with a marlevary napkin. The design is attached to the leg with the plaster, so that it does not move within 6-8 hours necessary for the drug to provide the claim. After this time, gauze is cleaned together with the plaster and softened fabrics.
The number of procedures depends on the size of the corn and the depth of its penetration into soft tissues. For the removal of a holochy, there is enough 1-2 procedures, and it may take several days to fight the rod corner.
The manufacturer does not stipulate contraindications to this tool, so it remains to be assumed that it can only be a danger to people with hypersensitivity to its components, as a result of which local irritation may occur.
"Warmets" - This is a paste that is used to remove warts on the sole of the foot. And since it is believed that such new formations, like core corn, appear in the introduction of viruses in the body (in particular, the human papilloma virus), then the remedy is quite applicable for the treatment of such a shape of dry corns on the legs.
Paste "Vilts" refers to low-cost means with keratolytic and antiviral action. Softening and exfoliating act provides urea, which is considered an exfoliant. Thanks to microscopic molecules, the substance can penetrate into a greater depth, disrupting the connections between the particles of the burdown layer. As a result, corn tissue becomes more loose and soft, which provides the possibility of their easy lunch. Moreover, urea also has an antiseptic effect, helping to fight bacteria and fungi settled on the skin.
Another active substance paste is glycyrrhizinic acid, which has the ability to slow down the reproduction of viruses that affect the formation and progression of dry corns with a rod.
Before applying the paste on the corn, the growth must be pre-displeps and cut off with scissors (believing pumice) softened fabrics. Therapeutic composition is applied to the remaining corn tissues and cover the napkin or cotton disk with a piece, after which we rush well with adhesive plaster so that the bandage does not move on the skin.
The bandage must be on the skin during the day. It is undesirable to wet it that the paste is not dissolved. After a day, we remove the design, my corn with soap is warm water, after which we remove swollen fabrics and again apply the paste.
To remove holopal and warts, medium sized is required from 2 to 5 procedures. Removal of large outskins may require more time.
Contraindications to the use of this fund is not described. On side effects are also not mentioned. It is said that treatment is painless, so the paste is often used for the treatment of children who are aggressive means causing burning, and migrating hardware procedures do not like. It is not better that it is suitable for the treatment of future mothers.
"Verpecacid" - Pharmacy preparation in the form of a phenol-based solution, which has an ignition and necrotic action, and metacrezol - substances with an antibacterial effect capable of accelerating the healing of the wounds on the place of corn. Due to the high coagulation abilities of the phenol, the hyperkeratose site (dry corn) is peeled from the rest of the tissues and is necrotic, which allows it to be easily removed from the remaining recess. At the same time, viruses intensified in the corn zone are also dying. And the metacrell will contribute to the deletion formed after the removal of corn and prevent its infection.
"Verpeccid" - an extremely aggressive agent that can only be used externally and only on pathologically changed areas, trying to avoid the solution to the delicate tissue around the corn to avoid burn. The bottle with the drug is equipped with a special applicator, with which the tool can be safely applied on corns and warts, although if desired, you can use a wooden stick.
To quickly remove holopal and dry corns on the legs, they first cause any ointment with softening and deductive effects (based on urea or acids), cover the growth of film or compress paper and leave for several hours. After removing the compress, the corn is sprinkled for a quarter of an hour and the softened fabrics are removed by pepze.
Before applying the means of "fabrication", the corn is dried. To remove the dry corn usually requires up to 4 application at small intervals (up to 5 minutes), necessary in order for the solution and absorbed.
Since aggressive solution is dangerous for healthy tissues around the corn, they are first recommended to lubricate with protective cream. For this purpose, a zinc paste is perfect.
The drug "Veruccid" is not used in hypersensitivity to phenol and its other components. Do not use in large areas with natopysh. The procedures for the use of this tool are allowed from 7 years, although such treatment is unlikely to have to taste. Pregnant women and nursing mothers can take advantage of the drug to remove dry warts on the legs, because the agent does not penetrate the blood, breast milk and through the placental barrier.
The use of the drug may be accompanied by the development of allergic reactions and tissue edema around corn. Hitting products for healthy skin is accompanied by a fabric burn, which is what the burning and redness of the damaged area are said. In this case, you need to carefully clean the remedy and wipe the burn place with an alcohol-containing antiseptic, lotion, cologne, vodka with a fraction of alcohol not more than 40%. Further, the wound is washed with warm water and soap, after which it needs to be applied to any wound-raising cream or a remedy for burns (ideally Panthenol).
Pen Applicator "Warner" - This is a very strong tool that is used to remove the solar ingrown roots deep into soft tissues of corns. Its active substance is trichloroacetic acid, which is considered the strongest reagent and a rather toxic substance. And given the fact that the preparation trichloacetic acid is in high concentration, it does not recommend processing only small areas of skin with hyperkeratosis.
The applicator handle contains a concentrated gel that is capable of sequentially sewing even the coarsest sections of the skin, removing together with the corner and its rod. At the same time, according to the authentications of the manufacturer, a new healthy skin begins to form at the place of Call.
Before applying the tool, it is recommended to break the corn for 5-10 minutes, remove the softened fabrics with pumose or saw and wipe the finiteness dry. It is necessary to apply a fat cream on a healthy skin around corn, which is necessary for its protection against the aggressive effect of the active substance.
We turn the handle to the tip down, and begin to slowly twist the cap at the top of the clockwise. After 3-4 seconds, the gel will go down the applicant down. Pickly apply tool on corn fabric, trying not to get into healthy skin. We will wait about 15 minutes so that the tool is dried, after which you can argue.
All 4 daily procedures are required to remove the old corns. Over the next 4-5 days, the active detachment of coarse corn tissues will occur, which are easily removed under the jet of water.
With insufficient effect, the course of treatment can be repeated 4 days later. Total courses may be no more than four.
If the tool is inappropriately hitting healthy skin, the leg needs to be rinsed with plenty of water with soap. Do not apply a thick layer of gel so that it does not get to the surrounding plots and did not cause them to inflammation. Aggressive gel is capable of damaging not only the skin, but also cloths, the upholstery of furniture, jewelry, so using the means need to be extremely careful.
The drug is not intended to treat children under 4 years old. It is undesirable to use together with other means from corns, and the skin after applying the gel is recommended to be protected from direct sunlight. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and patients with diabetes before applying the "Wentner" means should consult at the attending physician.
The adverse effects of the drug include the burning and development of inflammatory reactions at the place of application. To avoid this, it is necessary to protect healthy skin and do not apply the means to the areas of the skin with redness, irritation, wounds, especially infected.
Aerosol "Vettner Cryo" - Another means of the company Vettner from the Netherlands, designed to remove non-distefthood on the skin, which helps to remove dry corn on the legs by cryodestruction (freezing). And for this, it is not at all necessary to attend expensive clinics and salons where there are similar procedures.
The active substance of the aerosol is represented in the form of a mixture of dimethyl alcohol and propane, which does not harm the environment, but is able to easily ignite, so it is necessary to use it away from fire in a ventilated room so as not to inhale pairs.
In the package, we find an aerosol, a reusable holder and 12 disposable applicators, a corn releasing Pink and instructions for using the means.
Preparation for the procedure. First you need to take an applicator in your hand and surpassed his blue part. In this case, a small hole should appear in the end, where we now insert the holder rod. Now this design is submersible in the upper part of the cylinder, while the applicator disappears from sight. Now for three seconds, we strongly press the holder to download the refrigerant to the applicator. This action will be accompanied by a hiss that should not scare.
Next, remove the holder with an applikator from the aerosol and waits for 20 seconds until the refrigerant temperature drops low enough. Now you can apply the applicator to the corn, gently pressed on the holder. For the destruction of solid corn, it may be necessary to be 35-40 seconds, during which it is necessary to ensure the tight contact of the applicator and skin.
After the procedure, a couple of minutes later, you can remove the applicator from the holder using the hand protection tools.
Corn lunch occurs within 2 weeks. If the result is insufficient, the procedure later can be repeated. Usually grabs 1-3 treatments. So that the treatment has passed more efficiently, before using the aerosol, the corn is recommended to unpack and remove the top layer of the included file. After the procedure, the plaster will be placed on the place of frozen corn, which will prevent the infection in the injection wound.
During the procedure and after it, burning and discomfort can be felt in the place of corn, which is considered normal for low-temperature procedure. For each subsequent session of cryotherapy, you need to take a new applicator, and used to dispose.
The tool is allowed to use from 4 years, but the holding of cryodestruction needs to be entrusted only to adults. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, persons suffering from diabetes and circulatory disorders to try on the "Vettinger Cryo" only with the permission of the doctor and with great care.
Some information for those who prefer treatment with independently cooked drugs. In order to make an effective medicine from dry corns sufficiently stocking with distilled water and alkali metal hydroxide (potassium, sodium, calcium). Per 100 g of distilled water will need to take 3 grams of potassium hydroxide. If sodium hydroxide or calcium uses them, respectively, 28 and 18
The dry matter crystalline in ceramic container is thoroughly stirred in distilled water so that they completely dissolve. The solution is transferred to a bottle of dark glass into a bottle and tear the lid.
Now it remains for three days 1 time a day to lubricate the corn prepared composition. Corn fabrics under its effects lose fluid, dry and disappear. At the same time, the skin is rapidly restored even on delicate areas between the fingers. Treatment costs without inflammation and unpleasant sensations, is not harmful to health, therefore, it can be applied even with respect to small children.
How to make treatment more efficient?
As we can see, neither take the treatment to remove dry corns in order for it to be effective there is a general requirement - pre-sparking of corns and removal of burritable areas (as far as possible). Such a procedure makes it possible to increase the permeability of corn tissues for drugs. So, it will take less application of the drug to complete the removal of painful and very uncomfortable growth.
But what is missing and how best to spend it at home? Sparking corn is actually the practice of foot baths with enough hot, but not burning the skin with water, to which it is recommended to add a mitigating and disinfectant tool.
To remove dry corns without a rod (hoptes), it is often enough 2-3 times how to split the legs and pimples, a sawmill or brush to comb softening tissues of the horny layer, and then lubricate the skin of the foot with any carcassing cream.
But for the treatment of solar housing and dry corns with a rod, sprinkling outgrowths is an auxiliary procedure, which is used at the preparatory stage of the drug (pharmacy or prepared on the basis of the recipes of traditional medicine).
What the requirements for foot baths will help make them really useful procedure:
- When it comes to the treatment of dry corns, the mention of warm foot baths implies the use of enough hot water into which the sole and fingers of the feet for 10-15 minutes should be immersed. If you use warm water softening corn will not be so effective, and you will need more time. And too hot water can cause skin burn. Therefore, everything you need to know the measure.
- Corn can be unpaired in simple water, but it is best to add funds to it that will contribute to mitigating new-formable tissues. In order not to go far, the food soda is perfect for these purposes (1 spoon per liter of water). If you make a saline solution by the same principle, it will have a disinfecting effect, and soda-salt or soap-soda solutions (per liter of water take 1 tbsp. Soda and the second component: salts or liquid soap) will combine both Useful effect.
The bright pink solution of mangartages is also used as an antiseptic, and the softening of corn occurs due to hot water. Sometimes this composition is recommended to add seaside salt. It is believed that the combination of these components has an anesthetic effect. But it must be borne in mind that potassium permanganate has a noticeable drying effect, so the skin after the procedure will have to be lubricated with moisturizing or bold cream.
In the water for foot baths, you can add grave champs (calendula, chamomile, pine or spruce needles with shoots). Such formulations will not only soften the coarse skin in the corn area, but also to take inflammation, fight the pathogenic microflora, deodorize the legs.
- In order for the medication to penetrate the greater depth, which is especially important for the treatment of a rod corn, it will not be enough to break the thief. Additionally, it needs to be treated with tools that allow remove part of corn tissues, and what it is less, the less the procedures need it to come down.
After the foot baths and removal of softened tissues, the legs need to rinse again and dry (stick with a towel or napkin). Only after that can be applied to the Corn therapeutic composition.
, , 
How to quickly get rid of calluses at home?
The article is prepared by a specialist for informational purposes. We urge you not to engage in self-medication. When the first symptoms appear - contact your doctor. We recommend reading: "Why can not be engaged in self-medication?".
Corn is often formed on the legs due to long-term friction of the skin, or due to increased loads on the foot. Externally, they look like skin seals with thickening in the center. Although corns are not inflated, they are able to deliver both physical and aesthetic discomfort to a person, so you can try to get rid of them at home.
Very effective remedy for holopal and corns
There is a very effective means of holing and corns on the basis of aspirin. Before proceeding to the procedure for the removal of corn, you need to break your feet well in warm water with the addition of sea salt. Then it will be necessary to disappear into the powder 6 aspirin tablets and add a teaspoon of water and a teaspoon of lemon juice to them. The finished composition is applied to the corn and turn the legs with a polyethylene film. On top of them insulate woolen socks. After 15 minutes, the film is cleaned, and the legs are treated with pembia.
To get rid of calluses, the procedure needs to be held in 2 weeks. Wraps are made every other day. This will allow you to quickly withdraw natopes and other skin growths on the feet.
Video: The best way to get rid of hopes and corns:
Efficient recipe from corns
If the corn is wet, it is forbidden to calcinate it. The interstitial fluid is needed to protect the stop. It is necessary to treat corn with a disinfecting solution, for example, with a greenflower. Then plaster stacked on the corn. In order for the corn to heal faster, it should not be put pressure on it.
Dry corn is strictly forbidden to cut. With such a traumatic method of treatment, there is a high risk of enhancing an infection, which hello to the development of the inflammatory process. To get rid of dry corn, you need to make a soda bath for foot. On 2-3 liters of water take 2 tablespoons of soda and a teaspoon of liquid soap. In such a bath, legs are kept for 15 minutes. During this time, dry corn softening and it can be removed by mechanical pathway, for example, with a pumice.
Video: Transmission of the most important thing "How to treat corn on the legs":
Salipogeted plaster from corns
Salipogeal plaster is a versatile means to combat dry corn. It is used to remove hoptes, as well as corns with a rod. The plaster has a disinfecting effect, softens coarse skin and relieves pain. It acts deeply, which allows you to get rid of corn root.
The principle of operation of the slope
The compost includes sulfur, salicylic acid and antibacterial components. With a complex effect on the skin, they soften it with a coating layer, as a result of which the corn can be easily removed. It is destroyed from the inside, since sulfur penetrates into its structure. At first, the upper layer of the skin is extended, and then the corn directly disintegrates. Separate it from a healthy dermis will not be difficult.
Salicylic acid contributes to the fact that the corn is oxidized, and all the bacterial flora dies. The use of such a plaster is especially useful for people with a fungal infection of the feet. During the destruction of corn, mycotic microorganisms will die and will not be able to spread through the skin. In addition to sulfur and salicylic acid, a rosin, lanolin and rubber is part of the salipoque plaster. They are designed to strengthen the action of the main components.
Sulfur, under the influence of auxiliary substances, deeply penetrates the tissue of corns and destroys it. It is possible to get rid of even the root.
In addition, sulfur dries corn. Her cells do not have the ability to close with each other and disintegrate. In the course of treatment, a person does not experience painful sensations.
How to apply?
Before proceeding with treatment, you need to contact a dermatologist. Use the plaster only with the permission of the doctor.
The procedure is carried out as follows:
The legs are sprinkled in the bath with the addition of marine or sainted salt into it. The time of the procedure is 15 minutes.
After breaking the stop, they are thoroughly wash with the use of soap and wipe dry with a towel.
The plaster is cut to the desired size and glue on the corn.
Fix the healing plaster with an ordinary plaster.
Salipogender plaster carry throughout the day. Then it is replaced with a new one.
To get rid of corn, you will need to perform 5-8 procedures for replacing the patch.
During each shift, the corn must be treated with a scraper or blade. Separated by its small parts. If the removal procedure causes concerns, you can seek help from a surgeon.
Store the plaster at room temperature, not higher than +21 degrees. Otherwise, salicylic acid may lose its activity, and the plaster itself will dry and will not have the desired action.
To strengthen the effect of the therapy, the corn additionally can be lubricated by ointment.
Pluses of salipoque plaster
Components that are saturated with a plaster, have an optimal ratio. They allow you to quickly and safely get rid of corn.
The use of the plaster is not associated with painful sensations. At the same time, the surgical removal of corn always requires the execution of local anesthesia.
The plaster can be used to remove corners in pregnant women, in children and older people.
Plus the patch is the provision of antibacterial effect. Even if the skin is injured in the process of treatment, the infection will not fall into the wound. This is especially important for the removal of corns on the steps, because the legs of the person are always surrounded by a huge number of microbes.
Corn relapses after conducting therapy rarely happen.
Indications for the use of Salipodic Patch:
Most often, the salipoque plaster is used to remove corners with a rod inside. Therapy is carried out at home, which is very convenient. If necessary, you can visit the surgeon practicing in the clinic at the place of residence.
Contraindications to use
Contraindications for using Salipot Plocker:
Allergies to the components included in its composition. If there is individual sulfur intolerance to sulfur or salicylic acid, then an inflammatory response may occur at the place of attachment of the patch. In this case, from its use refuses. Together with the doctor, you need to search for other methods of dealing with corn.
Renal failure. Sulfur, which is contained in the plaster, has the ability to accumulate in the body. It increases the burden on the kidneys, which such people are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, the course of the disease may be aggravated.
Moles located in close proximity to the corn.
Age under 3 years old.
The smaller and younger corn, the faster it will be possible to get rid of it using the use of a slyliek plaster. Sometimes there are 3 procedures enough to forget about corn forever.
Operate corn or wait?
The waterproof corn is a bubble that is formed on the skin as a result of excess friction. To open the corn or not, depends on whether a person can eliminate the factor that led to the formation of a wet corn. If he knows that tomorrow he will again have to shore the same uncomfortable shoes, which will begin to rub the skin again, then the corn should be opened and disinfected.
Update the corn should be correctly using the needle. It is calcined on fire, or disinfected with an antiseptic agent. Then, with the help of wool and antiseptics handle the surface of the corn. Pierce her on the side. With the help of gauze, pressed on the corn and remove all the released fluid. Then the compress with an antiseptic is superimposed on it. For example, with gauze impregnated with chlorhexidine.
Skin covering open corn should not be cut off. It acts as natural tissue protection. It is only necessary to safely remove its torn edges, if any.
When it is possible to save corn from further traumatization, it should not open it. It will be held independently. You can speed up this process using light self-massage.
When the corn is big and hinders walking, you can make a special insole. In the center of such insoles make a cut so that the corn could "breathe".
So, the corn must be opened if it fails to avoid further traumatic impact on it, but it is necessary to carry out the procedure correctly. When it is possible to minimize the loads and the external pressure on the corn, it is not necessary to open it. Wet corn will be held independently, it is only necessary to wait time.
Video: Wet waterproof Corn - piercing or waiting?:
3 Cold treatment products at home
Three effective recipes for the treatment of wet corns:
Plantain. The plantain needs to be attached to the corn and consolidate it with a sock or bandage. It allows you to take pain in a few minutes. This means can be used right on the street, if suddenly it is not possible to remove uncomfortable shoes, and the corn just appeared and hurts much.
Aloe. You can cut a sheet of aloe, remove the side needles from it and attach it to the pulp to the wet corn. Also well helps juice plants.
Chicken egg film. Open wet corn can be treated with a chicken egg film. It is applied to the corn and spread. Pre-egg need to rinse well.
These three effective means will allow you to quickly cure wet corn and cope with painful sensations.
Video: How to treat wet corn at home?
Article author: Mochalov Pavel Aleksandrovich | d. n. therapist Education:
Moscow Medical Institute. I. M. Sechenov, specialty - "Therapeutic Case" in 1991, in 1993 "Professional Diseases", in 1996 "Therapy". Our authors
Corn is a problem with which every modern person inevitably came across. Uncomfortable shoes, long-term walks or work on the legs, thin skin - the reasons that contribute to the appearance of this unpleasant education, many.
How to get rid of dry corn on the finger?
How to quickly get rid of calluses on your feet?
Rod corn on the legs: how to get rid of?
How to get rid of the soda corn at home
How to get rid of corn on the foot?
How to get rid of calluses between your fingers?
In addition to the fact that Corn looks uneatetic, they are sometimes very painful. Since to endure discomfort agree to a few, there is probably a thousand and one way that gets rid of the problem with the help of drugs and products that can be found in any house. The effectiveness of such "grandfathers" methods has not been proven, but the recipes of medicinal mixes are transmitted from generation to generation, which proves their relevance.
How to get rid of dry corn on the finger?
To begin with, it is worth noting the fact that corns are divided into two types:
Dry corn, they are natopyshi, the easiest way is removed by a coarse pedicure or ordinary pimple. The best effect is achieved if processing problem areas dry, without breaking.
Those who still can not do without prior softening of the skin, it is recommended to lower his feet half an hour in a mixture of soda (2 spoons), liquid soap (2 spoons) and hot water. Such a bath will soften the harvested epidermis and will help remove the hopes faster than in the case of dry grinding.
Another option is to apply on the corn for the night of salicylic ointment (10%). Fans of home recipes can prepare a homemade compress from black bread pulp, painted in vinegar or lemon juice, with the addition of a grated lemon zest. Regardless of which method you will like to do, after lubricating the corners, you need to wear a cellophane package and warm sock. In the morning there will be only to cut down the soft and pliable skin.
If we talk about pharmacy means, it is effectively getting rid of a holopash, a special medical plaster helps. It passes on the pre-sparkled legs and changes every 24 hours for 3-4 days (so far the corn does not completely fit).
Now the question of how to get rid of the corneas-natopesh you will no longer have.
How to quickly get rid of calluses on your feet?
The second variety of consequences of carrying close shoes is water (wet) corn. Faster from them you can get rid of a bunch. This method is ambiguous, since during corn damage there is a chance of infection. However, it is impossible to deny that the corn freed from the liquid is healing much better than the necross-catching.
If you still decide to "dry" the corn, then take care of sterility in advance: thoroughly wash your hands and the problem itself, roll the neck of the needle on fire or disinfected it with alcohol, prepare the disinfect with an antiseptic napkin / gauze to absorb the sucrovic from the corn.
After the corn is punctured, it must be treated with antimicrobial ointment and make the healing plaster. At night, you can additionally apply tools accelerating tissue regeneration.
Rod corn on the legs: how to get rid of?
Rod corners are solid, dried skin sections with a point (spexy) in the center. They do not have cavities, but they have a rod that go deep into the crowd of the epidermis.
Rod corns are a consequence of ignoring a holopal. The problem is localized most often on the heels and on the pads of the legs. Earn such an unpleasant defect risk people wearing uncomfortable shoes suffering from fungal or viral skin lesions, as well as often traumatic legs (athletes, ballerina, etc.).
Corn with a rod remove at home is possible, but it is not recommended to do it yourself. The fact is that ineptful manipulations with periodically inflaming rod corners are dangerous not only increased probability of infection, but also the risk of trauma of deep layers of epidermis.
In case of detection of natopesh with a point inside, it is better to immediately contact a dermatologist who will offer you one of three solutions to the problem:
- Corn removal with a special cutter (the resulting deepening is filled with an antiseptic agent).
- Removal of corn with liquid nitrogen.
- Corn removal by carbon dioxide laser (the most modern and effective method of treatment of rod natopysh, eliminating the risk of inflammation).
All the above-described procedures are painless, however, with increased sensitivity, they can be carried out using local anesthesia.
How to get rid of the soda corn at home
If for some reason it is not possible to refer to a specialist, there are several methods for eliminating the rod corn at home. All techniques are based on the initial mitigation of the natoptysh and the subsequent mechanical removal.
For the first stage - softening - the plaster with salicylic acid is most often used, which is pasted on the problem space, and then fixed with a bandage or any other fixing means. Wearing a plaster need a few days, after which you can try to remove the corn rod mechanically. In the case of a successful "operation", the recess remaining in the skin must be treated with iodine and take the plaster to full healing.
If you drew attention to the problem in the early stages, the calling of corns will pass quickly and without much discomfort, but if the situation is launched, then the first attempt to remove the rod can end unsuccessful: "Corn Hat" will be removed, but subsequent manipulations will be very painful.
Even taking into account the possibility of independent getting rid of the soda corn at home, to avoid complications it is better to contact a qualified dermatologist.
How to get rid of corn on the foot?
Natopeshi on the feet - a common problem, the solution of which is hampered by constant load on this place during walking. If you do not take into account specialized creams, oils, ointments and plasters sold in any pharmacy, get rid of callines on the feet can be both folk recipes.
So, for example, it helps to cope with hopes helps breaking the skin in a bath of hot water, diluted with a strong chamomile decoction. It takes half an hour on the softening of the flabby skin of the legs, after which the problem is thoroughly treated with pimples, wipe dry and lubricate with nutrient or oily oil (olive, almond, sandalworm). To enhance the effect, you need to wear socks and take a horizontal position for a while so that the skin is maximally moistened and softened.
It is important to remember that neither folk nor pharmaceutical means from calluses will not help if you continue to wear uncomfortable, close shoes. Spoken natopeshi will simply come back in a more severe form.
How to get rid of calluses between your fingers?
To understand how to get rid of corns on the legs, including between your fingers, you need to know because there is a problem.
The frequent appearance of corns contributes to diseases such as:
- rheumatoid arthritis, arthrosis;
- permanent edema extremities;
Also a decisive role can play a shortage of vitamin A, so with constant problems with the legs, it is first necessary to pay attention to the state of health.
It is possible to soften the epidermis by adding to hot water intended for the baths of the following ingredients:
- salt / soda / vinegar;
- soap / shower gel / bath foam;
- Oak / chamomile bark.
After corn spill, people's characteristics are offered to make compresses from:
- crushed boiled potatoes;
- Luke / garlic juice;
- Welding in milk prunes.
Popular articles in the category: Didn't find required information? Ask a question manager